Life begins from a drop of blood
Donor assistance may be needed at any time.
While you are reading this text, it may be necessary to save the life from the blood of your group, and the blood you gave can save three lives!
Any healthy person from 18 to 60 years old can become a blood donor if:
- Your weight - 50 kg or more;
- Did not tolerate hepatitis B and C viruses
- Syphilis, tuberculosis;
- You are not infected with HIV;
- Do not have blood or cancer;
- You do not use drugs.
During the last year:
- There was no surgery;
- Did not make a tattoo;
- Do not beat contact with someone else's blood;
- Do not beat pregnant for the last 6 months.
On the day of donation, the donor must be practically healthy - there should be no heat, cold or other phenomena associated with liposomes.
Blood transfusions and nurses have a highly skilled and very practical experience working with the Blood Bank, which has saved many lives, including the most sensitive and important layer - newborns, thanks to their hard work.
The blood bank is open every day, 24 hours a day.