Thanks to a highly qualified team, the department provides patients with outpatient and inpatient diagnosis and treatment, 24 hours a day.
The Department of Neurosurgery and Neurology uses modern technology to work in neurosurgery.
1. Treatment of vascular pathologies of the central nervous system
2. Neuronalysis (microoperative treatment of brain, spinal cord and spinal tumors)
3. Neurovitabrology (surgical, microsurgical and conservative treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine)
4. Surgery of jonatogenic (congenital) pathologies of the central nervous system (malformations of the lower leg, diastemia and other developmental abnormalities)
5. Neurotransmatology (treatment of traumatic brain injury and spinal injuries using modern technologies)
6. Hydrocephalus (Instant)
7. Neuroendocrine (microsurgical transcranial, transnational microsurgical interventions)
traumatic brain injury
- Wide decompression processing,
- Evacuation of intracranial hematoma
- Entering KTM surgical treatment
- Cranial-valve post-traumatic defect of plastic bone
- Plastic membrane and bone plastic due to post-traumatic liqueurs
Spinal cord injury
- Spine - laminectomy, anterior and posterior spondylate
- Spinal strokes of the spine
Surgical treatment of scoliosis
- Neuropathy, neurolitis, plastic nerves
- Nerve damage
- Stroke - hematoma
Evacuation of hematomas and drilling of the cavity.
- Hydrocephalus - Shocking Operations
- Wertbro - Disco
- Head and back tumors
- Removal of the spine and spinal cysts (echinococ, cysticercus)
- Evacuation of parasitic abscess of the brain and cavity drainage.
- Treatment of inflammatory diseases.